Core & Developing
10 June, 2021
POLPHARMA JOINS THE WARSAW HEALTH INNOVATION HUB I...
9 June, 2021
POLPHARMA AMONG CSR LEADERS IN POLAND...
27 April, 2021
AQUADETRIM AWARDED AS AN OTC DRUG PRODUCT OF THE Y...
Polpharma Group B.V.
Personal data controller and data protection officer, contact details
- 1. The controller of your personal data is Polpharma Group B.V. having its registered office in the Netherlands, Ondernemingsweg 200, 1422 DZ Uithoorn.
- 2. Controller may be contacted in writing at the address provided above.
- 3. Polpharma Group B.V. may be contacted in writing at the following address: Mrs. R.M. Soddemann, Ondernemingsweg 200, 1422 DZ Uithoorn, via email at email@example.com or by phone at +31 297 227 420.
4. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
a) communication with you in connection with your message sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit.
f) GDPR, i.e. based on the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller, which is communication with the person who initiated contact with the Administrator;
b) possibly establishing, investigating or defending claims between you and the
Controller - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, i.e. based on the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, which is the possibility of pursuing claims. c) decisions will not be made in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
d) providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to contact the
Controller (failure to provide data results in the Controller's inability to respond).
- 5. Your personal data may be disclosed to the following entities: Joheco, IT service providers, entities providing advisory and legal services.
- 6. Your personal data may be made available to entities and authorities authorised to process such data under applicable laws.
- 7. The Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to any countries outside the European Economic Area or to any international organisations.
- 8. Your personal data shall be processed for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed or until an objection is lodged (if processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Controller), or until your consent is withdrawn (if processing is based on consent), whichever happens earlier.
9. The rights you are entitled to:
a. the right to access, rectify and erase the data relating to you, the right to restrict data processing, and the right to object to data processing;
b. the right to data portability, i.e. to receive from the Controller the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
c. insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on consent − the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing performed on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- 10. If you wish to exercise the above rights, please contact the Controller or Mrs. R.M. Soddemann.
- 11. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) if you believe that data processing is not GDPR compliant.
[Purpose and legal basis of personal data processing]
[Categories of recipients]
[Data retention period]