Home > About Polpharma > History
The company starts business operation as a sole-shareholder company owned by the State Treasury, and returns to the historic name “Polpharma”.
Polpharma began the construction of a new solid dosage forms manufacturing facility. The facility, built through the cooperation of an international team, was one of the most modern pharmaceutical plants
First representative office of Polpharma established in Lithuania.
A new chapter in Polpharma history opened on 20 July. The company became a privately owned entity, with all its shares held by Polish investors. The Spectra Management and Prokom
Polpharma Group B.V.COC: Amsterdam nr. 33250246© Polpharma Group B.V. 2021. All rights reserved.
Herengracht 480, 1017 CB Amsterdam, The Netherlands+31 (0)20 705 4800